Here are some things you should remember when in Pune.
1. Always cross the road on Zebra Crossing : Not because it’s safe but you are likely to get insurance money if you come under a PMT bus or more likely a Rick.
2. Fight with Rick for no reason: It can save you anywhere from Rs 2 to Rs 10. Thats called taking advantage of man’s guily feeling.
3. Do not argue with a bus conductor : Unless you are prepared for his insults.
4. Carry Change always: This will minimise your loss due to statements like (Chutta nahi hai sab)
5. Heavy Rains are not really heavy: Heavy rains means you just have to carry an umbrella by goan standards its just minor rain.
Note: Suresh Kalmadi is a Chief of Indian Olympic federatio, The whole pune city is full of boards congratulating his exceptional leadership that gave India a gold medal. Many of these boards do not even have mentioned Abhinav Bindra forget the photo.